자유게시판

디자인 기획부터 인쇄까지 원스톱서비스로 고객만족에 최선을 다하겠습니다.

Olympics-Cycling-Avant-garde der Poel leaves it recently for MTB race

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자 Dani Nickel
댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-02 14:41

본문

AMSTERDAM, July 22 (Reuters) - Lashings cycle medal prospect Mathieu van der Poel has bypast for the Tokio Olympiad sole quaternary years earlier Monday´s race, positive it is completely the clip he needs to be quick.

The European country rider, Magang di Jepang World Health Organization expended the foremost hebdomad of the Spell de French Republic in the sensationalistic Jersey simply and so derelict the hie to centre on the Olympics, told NOS television receiver he did non partiality existence stuck in a Japanese hotel way ready and waiting for the men´s crossing land wash.

"The rules are so strict, sitting in a hotel room is not for me," he aforementioned earlier quick from Amsterdam on Thursday.

"I still have two days to explore the course, that is enough. I haven't ridden it yet, just seen some footage. I also do that at World Cup competitions, so it´s not unusual."

Van der Poel light-emitting diode the Tour de France for half-dozen years on his first appearance merely drop out in front of the 9th stage, locution he cherished to focalize on the Olympics.

"It was to get a bit of feeling of being on the mountain bike again. The difference is big between a mountain bike and a road bike," added the 26-year-honest-to-god.

"Because of the strange calendar planning, it was difficult to combine the Tour with the Games. I didn´t want to regret afterwards that I had stayed too long in the Tour.

"Simply I real enjoyed it.

I watched entirely of the sleep of the tour stages although with around amalgamated feelings." (Writing by Mark Gleeson in Cape Town; Editing by Pritha Sarkar)

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.